THAT TIME I WAS BRAVE
- •Once, I posted an app that somehow insinuated that I would like better list requests (THINGS I DO NOT HAVE)
- •Then, the kind people of the list app respondedI became nervous that I wouldn't live up to their expectations
- •I let my list requests linger, like the dishes in my sinkTo clarify: this is a proverbial sink with dishes (I live in a dorm)
- •Then I posted this list a few days later, not entirely knowing if it answered your request
- •Also, in high school, I used to surprise @sanakhan sometimes. That was brave because she hate(d) surprises.
- •Also I killed a spider in my bed this morning