++++ REASONS WHY LISTAPP KICKS TIDAL'S ASS
Two hot new apps hitting the scene. Only one is worth it.
- •LISTAPP is free
- •LISTAPP is unique and new, Tidal is a trendier version of like 10 other competing platforms
- •I did not beta test Tidal so I'm sure it's wrought with flaws and UX issues
- •Typing a list is active, sitting on your ass listening to music is reactive
- •Contrary to popular belief LISTAPP is NOT a scheme to fund Blue Ivy or North West's college fund
- •Tidal doesn't have shit on the dope LA party we are allegedly having next Sunday