90'S CARTOON MOMENTS THAT AFFECTED ME MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY.
- •When these wild animals were just so mean and tried to eat Jane because of that bitch ass little baboon baby and it taught me that "pithecophobia" is a real word that ACTUALLY means "fear of apes". I also finally came face-to-face with my anxiety disorder. (Tarzan, 1999)
- •When I cried like Kim K. after realizing that I could love a cartoon book with a lazy eye as much as my dog and that is just so weird. (The Pagemaster: 1994)
- •When this spiritual woman's open mouth and jiggling throat thing during Powerline's "121" performance made me question time, space, and HONESTLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY. (A Goofy Movie: 1995)
- •HEXXUS TRANSFORMING INTO THIS HORRIBLE SKELETON CREATURE HAD ME ASKING WHETHER OR NOT I HAD JUST MADE A BLOOD OATH WITH THE DEVIL. (Google search: HOW TO SACRIFICE A LAMB) (FernGully, 1992)
- •OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN HALLOWED BE THY NAME THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. (Anastasia: 1997)