GAY SLURS I'VE BEEN CALLED THAT I THINK ARE JUST SO FUNNY
I grew up gay in Mississippi and was called a lot. These are the most creative.
- •"Fruitcake"All you queens know the struggle of the "fruitcake" label. But like, WHY A FRUITCAKE? It's a Christmas treat for old people and people who can't consciously think for themselves.
- •"Butt pirate"I think this is genius.
- •"Mary"(Or Nancy... Or any generic female name really) Yes, I've been called both a "Mary" and a "Nancy" before even though I'm obviously not a closet case circa the 1960's. I've also been called a "Barbara" before but that felt personal because it's my Grandma's name.
- •"Pillow biter"I think this is funniest mostly because the "straight" boys in grade school seemed to know more about tops and bottoms than the fruitcake.
- •"Turd burglar"Not fair... But fair (in principle).
- •"Limp wrist"OBVIOUSLY. LESS SLUR AND MORE REALITY.
- •"Booty bandit"I think the guy that called me this had a name like Axel or Dale so WHO'S THE REAL WINNER HERE?
- •"Agfay"Remember Pig Latin?
- •"You've got too much sugar in your tank."That sweet, sweet thing called truth. But also, who came up with this one and can he/she get a Pulitzer??
- •"Tinkerbell"Thank you.
- •"Gaywad"Like, a literal wad of condensed gay? Like a big, gay wad of Big League Chew.
- •"Fairy"See: "Tinkerbell"
- •"Butt muncher"Don't knock it till you try it bruh.
- •"Dutch boy"Note: I was called this by a fellow "butt muncher" in reference to me hanging with a bunch of lesbians. So not necessarily a slur but isn't it so funny? Because I totally see like, a rosy-cheeked milk maid type queen when I hear "Dutch boy".
- •Honorable mention: "Smear the Queer"Not a slur but a game WITH a slur. It's unbelievable how often I was smeared. And it generally hurt. But can't you imagine little gay, chunky, preteen me getting chased and tackled by the ever so masc boys of 5th grade??