WEIRD THINGS I'VE ~eXpErIeNcEd~ THIS WEEK
Because this is New York... "City of Dreams "or somethin'. And it's gross here.
- •A toddler eat a receipt off the floor of the 145th St subway platform.
- •A lady trying to file her nails with a hairbrush.
- •A message on a Starbucks bathroom wall that said, "To hit it quick, call that bitch who gives out churros on 137th St."
- •Someone crossed out "magic" in some of that "Protect Your Magic" sidewalk art and now it says "Protect Your Butthole".
- •A girl shaving her bf's (?) head on the A train.
- •A grown man with a bag of hot Cheetos tattooed on his leg.
- •A man stepped on a cockroach in Herald Square... Then requested protection for its apparent orphaned family.
- •A rat with half a tail and 3 legs.
- •A gentle old woman tenderly asked me who Duane Reade was.
- •A woman ordered a "Diet Coke and milk" at my bar.