Already on li.st? Open in app.
Project Greenlight strikes again...
- •The Election SubplotWhat office was Fiona even running for? Congress? State Senate? Fire Commissioner?
- •"Someone has deficated on the Bentley..."I guess since he wrote a poop joke, Jason Mann is a human. Just an unfunny one.
- •Why did a hooker show up again?
This list doesn't include all the beer, whiskey and rose (we had a bottle that needed finishing) I stress drank...
- •Those new mini Snickers that have peanut butter instead of peanuts
- •French Fries
- •Don't Stop Believin'Either the Journey or the Glee version will do.
- •Reason to BelieveI think Rod Stewart once had hair like Syndergaard.
- •I Believe In A Thing Called LoveThe video for this song involved a space octopus banging a spaceship. I feel like thats an allegory for the series so far...
- •Andy Kaufman is buried in right field of Kauffman Stadium.
- •If you hit a home run into the waterfalls at the stadium, George Brett has to be your chauffeur for a week.
- •Lorde did not write "Royals" as a tribute to the team. It's actually about Gene Hackman's performance in "The Royal Tenenbaums."
I mean, the mostly terrible food served at that lovely, lovable dump...
- •Kahn's HotdogsThe secret to them is that all of the dogs were boiled in the same pot of water for the entire season.
- •RC ColaIt was pretty cool that a soda existed that allowed you to physically feel your teeth rot as you drank it.
- •Dippin' DotsThe future of ice cream or the dystopian future of ice cream?
Sometimes I can't help myself...
- •Free Refills at StarbucksI'm a Gold Member. No biggie. The 'Bucks just likes to recognize true-ass ballerz.
- •Return Broken Stuff to Bed, Bath & Beyond and Get Them To Replace It With A New One"No Hassle Return Policy" is the greatest four word combo in the world.
- •One time we actually came out $20 ahead on a KurigWith the BB&B return policy plus coupon plus rebate, we got paid to have a coffee machine.
I can't believe it's been 15 years...
- •I was 22 and living in a studio apartment in the UES... with a roommate.It was also a fourth floor walk-up facing an alley where McDonalds dumped its trash, so I had that going for me.
- •I was working my first job out of college.I was a PA for Comedy Central's "TV Funhouse." My bosses once made me go to a Duane Reade at 11 pm to buy 4 boxes of tissues and many bottles of hand lotion for a scene they were shooting. I was inly the 3rd weirdest person at the drug store.
- •My hair was there.My head game was TWIGHT.
F these jerks...
- •Juan Samuel
- •Vince Coleman
- •Tom Glavine