BEST METS GAMES I'VE ATTENDED
I've met the Mets. I've greeted the Mets. I like the Mets.
- •Game 3 of the 2000 World Series -- Subway Series are cool. Not gonna happen this year because the Yankees let America down.
- •Game 1 of 2015 NLDS -- Mets beat LA and I had great seats in the handicapped row of the loge section at Dodger Stadium. So much leg room. Almost too much.
- •Opening Day 1996 -- Rey O throws home from his knees.
- •That game from 1989 when I got Don Aase's autograph
- •Opening Day 1995 -- The fans struck back. A guy in my section stole a napkin dispenser. What a boss move.
- •Game 3 of 1986 NLCS -- Dykstra hit a walk off HR. We also brought a cool cow bell to clang whenever Mookie Wilson was at bat.
- •Game 3 of 2006 NLCS -- The Mets clinched the series and I didn't get beaten up in the parking lot at Dodger Stadium.
- •Fireworks Night 2000 -- We came back from 10 runs down to beat the Braves at Shea. OH, AND THERE WERE FIREWORKS