Already on li.st? Open in app.
I've written this note as a surprise. In it I've written things that will make you gappy
- •Remember when we met
- •Remember how I looked at you the first time
- •Remember that first time I made you food and it looked like the moon
What you buy when you have limited resources to make food
- •Hot chocolate
These are all the reasons why I love her
- •She's a tomato
- •She's the first person I want to text in the morning and the last person I want to see before I go to bed
- •She's the cutest and the sweetest
Everyone has those nights they can't sleep, especially when they're in unfamiliar and uncomfortable situations. Here are some of the things I think about.
- •What's that sound?That was weird. Where did that come from? Am I in danger? It's probably just a normal sound of the room, maybe it'll happen again in regular intervals. It's not coming again, maybe somebody just broke in. Should I get up? Just wait for it, maybe it will go away. There it is again! I'll just check it out. *lifts covers, looks around* nah, it was probably nothing. It sounds windy outside, it's probably the wind. Yeah, it's definitely the wind, I'm going back to sleep.
- •How did that go?Life's going pretty well. I'm happy, generally content. Yeah, fights suck, but now things are going well. I rocked it tonight in that date.
- •My girlfriendI've never felt this way before about anyone. I never thought I could be both frustrated and content, melancholy and elated, turned on and turned around, full and wanting more (I guess I feel that last one about Chinese food, too). It seems you've taught me how to feel.
I imagine there will be many smells that fill my office, but here are the few I'm getting right now
- •Indian food
- •Stale Goldfish
- •Mac and Cheese
Sometimes we need to remind ourselves the things that matter. Here they are:
- •The people you love
Things you'll see pass you buy a bajillion times as you lay on a beach in Puerto Vallarta
- •HammocksYou're on a beach, and this beach has no trees.
- •BowlHow would you like this lovely hand carved bowl now that you're on the beach?
- •Wooden ClockNow I've got a giant time piece to carry with me everywhere I go...excellent
- •A wooden carving...Eagles, bears, surf boards...all of these you can get to weigh down your bag in case you needed to fill it with stuff