A YEAR IN PICTURES
I've seen this floating around and thought I'd join the fun. At least one picture for each month of the year, since it's my list and I can do what I want
- •JanuaryCelebrated the fam's 10 year anniversary of moving to Utah
- •FebruaryNot much happened in February other than seeing Journey in concert and freaking out about what I was gonna do after graduation
- •MarchSecond annual Ides of March commemoration dinner aka me putting together an Italian feast and forcing my friends to celebrate with me
- •MarchHonorable mention: showed up to Zumba wearing the exact same outfit as my sister #whoworeitbetter
- •AprilFinished my 400 hour internship/portfolio and GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!! 🎉🎓
- •MayApparently nothing really happened in May either. Except a year ago I left on study abroad to Europe, which was legitimately the best thing I ever did
- •JuneWent to my first rodeo! 🐴🏇🏻🐂
- •JulyFamily vacation to Carlsbad. Highlights include: going to Disneyland, One Direction concert, doing touristy things in LA, and almost drowning in some waves/having a wardrobe malfunction with my swim suit. Yikes.
- •JulyAlso two of my best friends married each other and it was a great day.
- •AugustSister trip to California for T-Swift and obviously another day at Disneyland (except it was so hot we all got dehydrated and shed any excess layer of clothing possible)
- •SeptemberI turned 22! And also didn't go back to school for the first time in my life 😭😭
- •OctoberSaw my best friend from study abroad (I told you it was a great decision!) get married! 👰🏼💍🎩
- •NovemberThanksgiving! Funny story: I posted this pic with the location tag "Plymouth" since we had little pilgrim hats and all. When I saw my friend a few days later he asked me how Massachusetts was. I was really confused until I realized he thought we had actually gone to Plymouth 😂😂😂
- •DecemberRented a cabin for a weekend with friends
- •DecemberSnowy/icy days here in UT
- •DecemberI found this picture on the interwebs and I think it's the funniest thing. Chances are, if I've seen you in person this month, I've shown it to you. I die
- •What a great year!