I'M SLIGHTLY ASHAMED THAT...
- •I finally got up the guts to kill a spider on my wall...But I can't find the courage to clean the guts off my wall. It's been at least a week 😳
- •Even though I've gotten over my fear of answering/talking on the phone...Sometimes I still don't answer, even when I know the person calling 😳
- •I see a lot of people around my college town that I know...But I don't say anything because I'm afraid they won't remember/recognize me (I have a really good memory and I also dyed my hair and it throws people off) 😳
- •I had most of the day to do productive things...But instead I watched Friends all day 😳
- •I finally folded my clean clothes...But I've had my hang-up clothes in a pile on my floor for five days 😳
- •I owe @courtbees money for concerts and hotels and stuff from this summer (and probably before that)...And I haven't paid her back yet 😳 I'll get there someday!
- •I had a job interview last week and they called me back (multiple times) for a second round of interviews...But I didn't answer (see second bullet) because the company kind of sketched me out 😳
- •I love List App and everyone on here...But I'm not one of the "cool listers" so sometimes I don't make lists or like other people's lists 😳 I'm sorry! Don't kick me off!