MUSIC I'VE MISSED
I washed my iPod Nano two years ago and I lost a ton of music that I loved. I bought a new iPod a few weeks ago and I've slowly been getting music back from various sources. It's the best.
- •The BeatlesThey have a song for every mood and that's the biggest reason I love them. So so so happy to have them back in my life.
- •High school choir musicTotally nerding out here but I can still remember the words and harmonies to most of the songs and I love it. Some of those songs are so great
- •Imogen Heap/Frou Frou❤️❤️❤️so many good songs
- •Some oldies I forgot aboutThe Click Five?! Dream street?! Pussycat Dolls?! Jimmy Eat World?! Clay Aiken?! So many good songs that I forgot
- •WeezerI know a lot of their songs by heart and I finally have them back in my collection
- •Random singlesA lot of free iTunes singles of the week. A lot of random songs my siblings have collected
- •Mostly I'm really excited to have 16gb solely for music.
- •The only bummer is that iPods don't have games anymore?I just wanna play solitaire like I used to