THINGS I APPRECIATE BECAUSE I KNOW I COULD NEVER DO THEM
- •Writing booksI love love love a good book but I'm terrible at putting my own thoughts into writing. Authors are amazing
- •CheerleadingI woke up early on Saturday mornings as a kid to watch cheer competitions but I could barely do a somersault.
- •DancingLike drill team, dance company dancing
- •Figure skatingNope, I can barely skate at all. There's no way I could ever get myself to jump on skates. No way
- •GymnasticsI watch the 2012 Olympics routines at least once every six months. I love it but there's no way I could ever run full speed at a stationary object and twist and turn or even hang from the uneven bars or walk across the balance beam or tumble the way gymnasts do
- •SculpturesThe thought of chiseling away at a block of marble and creating something recognizable is ridiculous to me. I saw Michelangelo's David in real life and it blew me away.