MY AMAZON VIDEO LIBRARY - MOVIE EDITION
Because you are what you impulse buy from that sneaky little roku machine.
- •Because we drove all the way to Austin to see it in theaters and serendipitously stumbled upon Belle and Sebastian tickets that day.
- •Because it's like a love letter to Texas and is undebatably Richard Linklater's masterpiece.
- •Because "SOCIETY!"
- •Because I married a heterosexual man in love with Julie Andrews. Plus who is easier to hate than the nazis?
- •Because it wasn't on prime yet when I wanted to watch it 3 days in a row.
- •Because it is the best film adaptation of Shakespeare ever and really pretty to look at.
- •Because sometimes rewatching The Source Family on Netflix isn't quite enough whacked out hippie shit.
- •Because Klaus Kinski is a human horror movie.
- •Because you can't risk forgoing immediate access to this movie at any time.
- •Because Charlton Heston was really good at acting before he went crazy and ruled the NRA and there is no better background noise on major family holidays.
- •Because I can't let ABC family's programming lineup dictate my Christmas spirit.
- •Because it's the best Christmas experience you can have short of a live production of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.
- •Because it was actually the last movie I ever purchased on VHS.
- •Because Charlie Brown holiday specials are the law of the land.
- •Because... I forgot why. Was probably intoxicated with the roku remote.
- •Because Snoopy's World War One scene is so dated it's basically surrealism now.
- •If you need a reason you need to get on my level of mid century scifi movie spoofs.
- •Because Philip Seymour Hoffman plays Lester Bangs and Billy Crudup IS a golden god.