VAGUE GOALS FOR THE MORE IMMEDIATE-ISH FUTURE AND CURRENT STATUS REPORT
The key to a casual life is aspiring to casual luxury.
- •Increase the seriousness of my relationship with raw oysters.finally ate one in New Orleans and now need to plan a party with an oyster bar and vinegar sampling. Conundrum in that everyone we know locally is pregnant.
- •Aggressively save money for a house.Debt is down credit score is up but the fact that we still live in Houston is a serious pitfall. Modify this goal to include moving to Austin.
- •Get really flakey.Do way more yoga and buy more bath products and increase inventory of crystals and consider a career as a life coach.
- •Get a really big tattoo.Because in five years we may be more serious about having kids and I'm pretty sure that's the kind of mom I want to be.
- •Continue increasing artistic output.Recent success here.
- •Get more toys for the dog.She goes through them so fast.
- •Drink better wine.It's forgivable we have delayed this goal because Houston wine bars are all like age 55+ communities.
- •Book Labor Day travel to San Diego. 🌴also book dog boarding for weekends friends are visiting.
- •Dress better.Unironed clothing and dog fur covered everything may be holding you back in life.