Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
I do love me a chick flick.
- •Legally BlondeThe story of a woman overcoming stereotypes, sexual harassment, and her own self-doubt to conquer the world of Harvard Law? Yes, please!
- •Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2"Ghostbustas, whaddya want?"
- •Pride and PrejudiceI'm a total goner for this one. The music, the locations, Keira's delivery of, "For once in your lives, will you leave me alone!"
- •Butch Cassidy and the Sundance KidPaul. Newman.
- •The GraduateSo funny and it makes me dream of sunny SoCal.
- •BridesmaidsI just love that montage part where she's getting her life back in order. It makes me so happy. I should be that jazzed about my own life.
- •Little Miss SunshineIt always makes me cry in the best way possible.
- •Midnight in ParisReminds me of a few key moments in my life like deciding to study abroad and the first time I saw it while eating Lotería with my sister in our unfurnished living room. We thought it was #RichPeopleProblems but I still love it.
- •The Secret Life of Walter MittyReally an aesthetically gorgeous movie that highlights organic and artificially created beauty. Also, see you later, going to Iceland.
- •9 to 5Watching it now.