WHY I WORRY THAT PEOPLE AT WORK THINK I'M AN ALCOHOLIC
- •I once said, "Do you expect me to do this sober?" to a coworker.
- •I taught my coworkers to wrap beer cans/bottles with tissue and then soak them in water before putting them in the freezer so they would cool faster
- •I've been designated to be the person who wraps the alcohol in wet tissue and puts them in the office freezer
- •When we're having dinner out, I'm usually the first one asked if I want wine/a beer
- •There are four empty bottles of moscato and a bottle of unfinished Merlot in my office