2016 READING GOALS
- •Read 3 classics that I've always wanted to read but never got around to.
- •Read 50 booksI think I'll keep this one. It's a bit of a stretch but still achievable.
- •Read 20 books from my TBR pileThis is the hardest one. I don't have access to an English language public library and I have serious book acquisition issues. I buy and then change my mind or get distracted by the next shiny new book I hear about. I partially blame @bookriot and its affiliated podcasts for my book hoarding.
- •Read a book set in a country I've never "visited" in a previously read book.
- •Read more chapter books to my kids.We read shorter books every night, but they love when I read them a big book. It's a challenge because with our schedule, this can only happen at bedtime. I am frazzled at bedtime. I need to set myself up for success by freeing up some emotional energy to read to them for a longer period of time without wishing I could just go watch TV. They're only little for a short time. Couch potato-ing can wait.