MY FAVORITE WORDS
This will probably be a running list because it's really hard to come up with all of them in one go.
- •harbinger: something or someone that shows what is to comeThis word gives me the shivers.
- •ameliorate: to make something better, less painfulSometimes it's the best you can do.
- •brumous: foggy, mistyLike Brigadoon
- •desolateYou're probably starting to notice my gothic sensibilities.
- •moribundIt's friends with desolate.
- •정 "jung"It's really hard to explain. Watch the video in this link if you want to hear it explained. http://seoulistic.com/korean-culture/a-special-kind-of-korean-love-jeong-%EC%A0%95/
- •soliloquyIt's not the meaning that matters, but the hard lesson it taught me when I was twelve. The story involves a boy, a spelling bee, and the moment I realized that I was a feminist.