WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE I PLACED A LARGE BOOK ORDER
- •Realized just how many books I was about to buyTwenty.
- •Culled books I felt I could live without for a little whileCut it down to ten.
- •Looked at the unread books still on my shelvesThey're not being ignored. They're ripening. When the reader is ready, the book appears.
- •Listened to a bookish podcast or three*side eyes All the Books, Get Booked, and @bookriot *
- •Added more books to the cartThat made fifteen.
- •Felt momentary guilt about how much I was spending on booksI live in Seoul. I don't have decent English language public library access. I miss my local library.
- •Contemplated my mortalityI regret that I have but one life to read all of the books in my TBR.
- •Carpe librum!