CALIFORNIA MARCH 2016:
Lee and I went to California for a 10 day odyssey of fun and frolic. We brought along Persy to serve as spokespenguin for our adventures.
- 1.Resting up w a coffee and snacks on our flight to Seattle pre-spokespenguin duties
- 2.Glass artwork is beautiful
- 3.Breakfast is served in the warm California sun
- 4.Marveling at the beautiful vistas
- 5.Banana Chocolate Chip Cheesecake - yowza
- 6.Olive oil and balsamic shipped home!
- 7.Spent a glorious day driving down Hwy 1 from San Francisco to Cambria
- 8.L-I-V-I-N . . . two sunsets on two beaches two nights in a row
- 9.Bike ride from Venice Beach up to Santa Monica Pier and back - the wind in my hairs was thrilling!
- 10.Toured Old Point Loma Lighthouse and Hotel del Coronado in San Diego
- 11.Easy to creep when they're sleeping . . . homeward bound