Things I was happy to find outdoors today
I'm not outdoorsy, really. I mean, give me a book and a shade tree, or a hand to hold from a scenic vista, or a winding path through quiet woods. Hmmm. Maybe this farm girl is more in love with her outdoor roots than she likes to admit. Because here are the images I collected in Oregon's great outdoors today.
- •Pampered alpaca, grazing lush grasses after early morning rains.
- •Solo chicken, commanding the best view of Willamette Valley.
- •Sweet young alpaca beside the road, wondering whether to run.
- •Three social chickens in a vineyard, living my dream.
- •Handsome husband, leaning on a porch post on our seventh anniversary. (The one when we slept in a silo.)