Uses for empty bourbon bottles
It's sad when the amber liquid is gone. But all is not lost. Here are ideas for using those vacant bottles (#CreativeSprint List 8, thanks to collaborative fun with the Bargs).
- •Stuff a string of lights in there and call it decor.
- •Jam a taper in the top and use it as a candle holder.
- •Fill it with soap, equip it with a pump, and try to make hand washing cool again.
- •Deposit a few marbles and liquid to invent an "anger bottle" for moments of frustration.
- •Insert chewed gum every time you grow weary of chewing, making a colorful, sticky mass in glass.
- •Blow across the lip, making an instrument or low-pitched self-defense whistle.
- •Poke flowers in the neck to welcome your next unsuspecting guests.
- •Drop coins in it, saving for your next overpriced bottle of hooch.