CURRENT BEAUTY PRODUCT INFATUATIONS ➕
I'm no glamazon but this shit works.
- •Living Proof Overnight Hair MaskI use this once a week and no joke, your hair will be soft and beautiful and gorgeous the next morning and beyond. Oddly it somehow makes my hair stay cleaner longer too! I believe!🙌🏼
- •Lorac Eye PrimerOnly one I've found that actually works on me but distribution is limited so I'd love other suggestions.
- •Mario Badescu Drying CreamIt's like a concealer/primer meets pimple healing miracle goop. Disappears under makeup but not so much on its own. Doesn't matter to me though because it works fast.
- •Suave Dry ShampooI swear I get more compliments on my hair on days I only use dry shampoo than when I spend hours coiffing my 'do. Stop paying more than $5 for dry shampoo immediately.
- •Vitamin E oilScrew Neosporin. Got a small cut or weird patch of flaky skin or pimple that won't heal? Slop on vitamin E oil and cover it with a bandaid overnight. In the morning, it's either healed or manageable. That ish is magic!
- •Urban Decay De-Slick Make Up Setting SprayAs the name suggests, it cuts oil out and keeps everything else in place. I have no idea how it works and think it might be better that way.