THINGS I NEVER USED WHILE IN COSTA RICA
I went a little overboard, you could say. I brought these items to Costa Rica with me and never needed them!
- •Mosquito net for headUm, yeah, all you need to do is bathe in DEET and you're set.
- •Cooling bead scarfIt was on sale! How could I resist? All you do is dunk it in water and wrap around your neck! Magic! Nope. The real magic is feeling the glorious sweat drip down your neck, free from bondage.
- •Rain ponchos (qty. 3)Do not rely on North American weather reports! They say it will rain and storm all day long in Central America. I packed three rain ponchos. Never needed a single one!
- •My umbrellaConsidering I had three rain ponchos, why the heck would I need this?!
- •The zippy pants part of my convertible pantsDidn't need to wear the pants while in the jungle because it was damn HOT, plus I bathed myself in DEET.
- •Super lightweight hat with small brimI hate wearing hats when it's hot. I convinced myself I would wear this one because everyone wears a hat when going to the jungle, right? I did not wear it, however, because I bathed myself in sunscreen, and DEET.
- •StressThat's right. I brought it with me and realized I never needed it because Costa Rica was awesome! Leave the stress at home and enjoy life! ¡Pura Vida!