WHY I MADE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR MY CAT
- •He's so cute!Just look at that little ball of purr, showing us his soft furry little belly!
- •I started posting more pictures of my cat than of anything else.That's my Instagram. Note there is one picture of something other than my cat.
- •I started talking a lot about my new kitten.Every conversation became some sort of analogy for taking care of a kitten. Finally someone said in a non-threatening manner, "You need to make an Instagram for him! He is so cute!" That shut me up and got me thinking.
- •He does strange things sometimes and I must document all of them.Seriously, my kitten acts like a puppy sometimes. (See prior list on Why My Kitten Is Actually A Puppy)
- •Instagram needs more tabbies!As of this moment, there are 29,259 posts on Instagram with #tabbies. That's not enough, people! Siamese cats have over a million posts. It's time for tabbies to take over! #TabbyPower #TabbiesRule
- •I saw that @natecorddry made an Instagram for his adorable tabby cat Wallace.I am such a copy cat! Be a copy cat! Follow his cat ACatNamedWallace on Instagram and then go make your own Instagram for your cat!
- •I need you to love my cat, too!Please follow my Loki kitty on Instagram at AKittyNamedLoki