FOODS I COULD EAT FOREVER WITHOUT EVER GETTING SICK OF THEM
A very serious topic about realistic life choices to prepare for an inevitable future of being forced to only eat my favorite foods.
- •GuacamoleThis is always a yes and never a no when offered. I've made myself sick from eating an entire tub once. Came back the next day for more.
- •Andees mints.By the tiny green-foiled fistfuls.
- •WaterMm mm delicious life giving force!
- •Veggie quesadillasDon't fight the call to veggies and cheese (and guacamole)
- •Short. Bread.If you have the ability to walk away from short bread then you are a monster.
- •Waffles.Because there is never a time where I couldn't go for a waffle. Butter, jam, syrup, all of the things, it is a perfect vehicle for delicious.
- •Sharp white cheddar.Just like me.
- •Nachos.Tiered chips and cheese layers, jalapeños, olives, guac, shredded lettuce, salsa (not the chunky kind) to clarify.