My musings on Season Six, Episode Eight of Game of Thrones
I keep getting musings...
- •Cersei, when Ser Robert Strong killed the priestI haven't seen her look that happy in a while.
- •JamieMost interesting character on the show, but incredibly naive when it comes to his Narcissistic Sister/Lover.
- •Jamie, Part 2He does have good instincts about good people (Brienne)
- •LancelWonder how Jamie will feel when he finds out Cersei was schtupping their cousin.
- •Sandor and BericThe negotiation on killing the Rogue Rogues was hysterical.
- •BronnWoefully underused
- •AryaGlad she can get the hell out of Braavos, and we will never have to hear about Braavos again...until Mark Gatiss calls in The Iron Throne's loan. (Evil laugh here)
- •The Iron ThroneSomeone needs to tell Danerys that The Iron Throne has decreased dramatically in value.
- •QyburnHe's a Varys wannabe.
- •The BlackfishRIP-You deserved better