Living in Las Vegas
I have officially lived in Vegas for a week and a half and have completed my first week of being a real adult with a real adult job. Here is what I think so far.
- •How do you make friends in a new city as an adult?I'm clueless and lonely
- •It's pretty hot and like not okayEven though I stay inside most of the time it still blows my mind
- •What does one do for fun here?The strip is for tourists and tourists only so... not really sure what to explore.
- •My job is cool but intimidatingI work at a news station as a commercial producer. I get to shoot and edit video which is my fave but I feel like I'm not even close to being as experienced as my coworkers. Idk what I'm doing.
- •Overall, Vegas is fine so far. Definitely not staying here for the rest of my life. But I think I'm going to learn a lot at work.