Memories of Birthday Parties Past
I guess birthdays are a thing in my family. I have not had a good party in a while. Maybe next year!
- •1976 The Birth Day....for obvious reasons
- •1981- 5thShared with Prince Charles and Lady Diana's wedding. Also, I gave out bubbles as a favor.
- •1983 - 7thRode with my guests in the back of a pick-up truck to Oodles Pizza. Got a Rubik's Cube!
- •1984 - 8thRoller skating, plastic charms, Premie Cabbage Patch Doll. 80s little girl heaven!
- •1987 - 11thMy first surprise party which involved an epic water balloon fight.
- •1989 - 13thThirteen hours, thirteen guests, and two tired parents. 9 am - 10 pm. Tshirt decorating, hot dogs, road rally, movie, swimming.
- •1990 - 14thKidnapped and taken to The Dunes.
- •1992 - 16thI had three: one with school friends, one with skating friends, and one with close friends and family.
- •1996 - 20th.Backyard event with DJ. The best people in my life were there. First one celebrated with my husband. He bought me a lifetime supply of B&BW Juniper with Aloe lotions.
- •1997 - 21stGoldschalger and honey brown Ale with The Guys, drunk dialing Chuck, and then crawling into bed with my parents.