Things I saw and did in Thailand
This is a list of the things I did while in Thailand which may or may not be on your list if you are planning to visit the country.
- •Drove in a Tuc Tuc and took a pic with the driver.This is a pretty solid mode of transportation and is very cheap. Some of the drivers are pretty nuts though but this dude was Chill.
- •Visit the White TempleWhile super touristy, this temple in Chiang Rai is pretty cool.
- •Visit the Chiang Mai Grand CanyonThis place was for sure man made but was cool to visit and swim in. People also cliff jump.
- •Myanmar/Thailand BorderMyanmar borders Thailand and this was what the border looks like. Apparently if you go, your Thailand visa changes to a 15 day visa regardless of the visa you had prior to entering Thailand.
- •Visit Long Neck TribeCool fact, their necks are getting longer, their shoulders just get pushed down.
- •Rent Scooters in Chiang MaiPretty solid form of transportation. Surprisingly, it's not that hard to drive in Thailand, you just have to be confident in lane changes and not make any sudden movements. People will generally drive around you if you're going too slow.
- •See a dog in a scooterIn Thailand you will see men, women, and children of all ages and sizes on a single scooter. Sometimes up to 5 people. But one in a while, you'll come across these bad boys.