ALL THE JOBS NEEDED WHEN SETTING UP A CHRISTMAS TREE
***I have built two trees in two days here are my expert observations***
- •Actual Tree builderVery analytical and driven. Just wanna get the job done and tap out to grab some cookies. You know your limits, and I respect that.
- •Featherer / faner-outerHeaven sent. This is the most under appreciated and time consuming Job. No credit is given to the brave soul that separates those pesty branches. Never change faner-outer. You are not the hero Earth deserves but the hero we need. 😇
- •Garland / popcorn / sequin ThreaderKID STOP EATING THE POPCORN, sneaky devil. I know your real motives you troll!
- •Ornament Hooker And Passer OuterReally just want to stay seated. Kind of done with this Christmas crap. Don't have any feelings towards actually hanging an ornament, maybe no feeling at all.
- •Kid Ornament HangerAwww. Wait mom has to take a photo. You probably still believe in Santa. So innocent. Can't reach the top of the tree which is why we have...
- •Adult Ornament RearrangerTrue MVP. Your kids put all the ornaments too low. Now you have to lie, say they did great, wait till they are not looking, and rearrange. Might have also baked the cookies. Yay you!
- •Star PutterYou evil witch! You do nothing through out the whole process and think it's your right to put up the star! Just want the photo for your social... Ugh the worst
- •ANYWAY, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR TREES Y'ALL!