Unnecessary Arguments I've Had with My Husband
Often started because of fictional characters
- •Whether or not a celebrity looks like another celebrity
- •Whether a burger is more of a sandwich than a hot dogThis was especially ridiculous because we both agreed that hot dogs are sandwiches
- •Whether an old shirt of his was brown or gray
- •Whether Dumbledore is actually a good personHe believes him to be the true villain
- •Whether Harry Potter is actually good at magicHe says no, but I point out that he's markedly good at DAtDA-related magic
- •Whether Benny from RENT is being an assholeHe took Benny's side, then years later I convinced him that he was wrong, then he flip-flopped again he is back to "Benny isn't a bad guy"
- •Whether Brave was the most Disney PIXAR movieI thought he was saying it was a bad movie, but after watching it recently following Moana, I saw his point
- •The attractiveness of Zac EfronI won. He loves him now.