SURVIVING LIST APP: A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO FAME AND FORTUNE
Joining The List App is never easy. You're gonna have to list, and list hard if you wanna ride to the top. But first...
- •Do not write any lists for the first couple of days.You must learn how lists look, how they sound, how they feel. Don't be cocky.
- •Instead, find your community.There are a lot of the listers out there, find the ones that are right for you.
- •Obsess over successful listers.Maybe if you read all of their lists, you will discover the secrets to their content/esthetic.
- •Find your niche.Find a hobby or interest unique to yourself that you like, then list about it. Just make sure others will like it too!
- •Write first draft, wait three days.Basic protocol. If it still feels right, post it. Turn your phone off immediately after, watch a movie. Distract yourself.
- •If @bjnovak does not write "Welcome!" under your fist list, just get out.If it doesn't happen, you're done. Not much else to say. You can always try Twitter, I've heard that's fun.
- •Realize you've made it.It can be kind of scary discovering yourself at the pinnacle of your career/social life. Step back, remember home.
- •Thank the person who got you invited to The List App.They made you what you are. Never forget that.