YOUR DREAMS BROUGHT TO YOU BY...
- •J.J. AbramsThere will be adventures, explosions, attractive people, everything. A solid dream.
- •Paul Thomas AndersonA raw communication with your subconscious. Your father will open up to you, you will forgive him. As you cradle your dying brother, you will reach a point of catharsis so great that waking up will kind of freak you out. You'll be super nice to your brother for a couple days.
- •Quentin TarantinoExplain to your bully that you won't ruin his life, because you are a patient, karma believing guy. Then go get laid by Uma Thurman.
- •Hayao MiyazakiWow. Bears. Water spirits. Dragons. Giggling. Magic.
- •David LynchYour teeth will fall out. Duh.
- •Wes AndersonGet used to only walking in 90 degree angles.
- •Werner HerzogConverse with the mad sounds of the jungle after murdering your only friend for food.
- •David FincherThere are spy's everywhere! And you don't know what they want!
- •Steven SpielbergThere will be trials, hardship, epic music, but Tom Hanks will always be there for you. He's always there.