Already on li.st? Open in app.
I dunno I'm bored and I had this in my notes from a while ago
- •Imagine a circle as an infinity-sided regular polygon. The closer the amount of sides on a regular polygon gets to that number, the closer the ratio will be to Pi.
- •Let's start with a hexagon. These have six sides, so if x equals half of a side, 12x (or (2n)x if n equals the number of sides) represents the "circumference" of our hexagon.
- •The apothem of a regular polygon is the shortest possible line segment from the center to the outside of the polygon. With a circle, the apothem would be the radius.
Besides my basement, of course
And yes, I am a low level
- •I had NO POKE BALLS left.This was after when I got the nearby stop again
- •And I found a vaporeon!My first eeveelution
- •Luckily, there was a poke stopWhich a got a single poke ball out of
Yup... That was nice
- •So, a couple days ago, I was spending a nice afternoon out in my backyard.
- •And I found something.
- •It was a skull.
Because these seem to be popular lately
- •Kangaroos CAN jump backwards.They just do so a tiny distance. They can also swim!
- •Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey to be the national bird"For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird [than the eagle]..."
- •Catfish have taste buds all over their bodiesLarge ones can have up to 175,000 taste buds.
Are you looking for some simple tricks to make your whole life easier? Well look no further, because I brought together six of the best life hacks I could find.
- 1.Easy water flavorerIf you put lemon juice on a cut, and drip blood into a cup of water, the water gains a unique "pain and misery" taste.
- 2.Unclog power outletsUse a metal knife to unclog power outlets and get more electricity flowing... through your body.
- 3.Pesky shower curtainsYou can deal with shower curtains that get in your way if you do one simple thing: get rid of them!