5 Times I Came Out and How I Felt
this is a really intense list to be writing during my english class
- 1.to myselfthis was actually not a big deal to me i was basically just like okay cool whatever i'm lucky in that i didn't have any sort of crisis about it
- 2.to my friendsi was like ...... really nervous. actually making this information public used to actually cause me to have anxiety attacks
- 3.to my familywell i had been dating my best friend, a girl, about 4 months when this happened. i did it through text message while my girlfriend was in the hospital. it's a long story. they were fine with it even though they kept talking about how they could "tell" which is like...so annoying.
- 4.to acquaintancesafter my parents knew i no longer felt any nervousness. i will tell literally anyone and talk about my sexuality all the time. i'm really happy with that feeling
- 5.right nowhello strangers i am a bisexual girl dating another girl and i do not feel nervous about writing this even though i have residual nerves from just THINKING about how nervous i used to be