Best Kurt Vonnegut Books According to ME
i ❤️ kurt vonnegut and these are my favorite of his books that i've read so far
- 1.slapsticki love this book so much. in an essay he wrote (that's included in the book palm sunday) he graded this book as a D and said it was his worst one. i disagree
- 2.breakfast of championsthis is the book i suggest people read when trying to get into kurt vonnegut. it is so clever and funny and every time i read it i'm tempted to get tattoos of the various doodles in it.
- 3.cat's cradleeveryone has heard of this book i feel like and for good reason. read it if you like tech-y stories
- 4.slaughterhouse fivehis most famous book. a weird science fiction war story that also feels a bit like a personal memoir
- 5.god bless you, mr rosewaterit's just weird, but i love it.
- 6.welcome to the monkey housea collection of his short stories. some of them are really good but some are a little boring.