Best Meals They Serve at My College's Cafeteria
- 1.pub fish sandwichover breaded fish on a huge roll. slap some tartar on this thing for some moisture (you need it)
- 2.nachosthe cheese has the consistency of elmer's glue. delicious elmer's glue.
- 3.baked potato bartechnically the baked potatoes are a side to some kind of meat but honestly who cares about the meat
- 4.pulled pork sandwichit's like weirdly wet kinda like it's already been chewed.....but it's tasty
- 5.mac and cheese soupi'm 99% sure it's left over mac and cheese from whatever they served for dinner the night before but they serve it with a ladle so i guess that makes it soup
- 6.make-your-own stir frythe line for this is like 10 minutes long so it's barely worth it
- 7.ham mac and cheesewould be better without the ham because even when you pick it out the essence is still there