my classes this semester ranked by excitement
i made a similar list last semester but in that one i hadnt gone to any classes yet and this semester i have gone to them all
- 1.early child administrationthis class is really small and with one of my favorite professors. also we learn about what it takes to me administrators of childcare programs/headstarts etc how cool is that
- 2.art in the elementary schoolwe learn to incorporate art into our classrooms as well as potentially teach art to our kids if our school doesn't have an art program and i am very excited to do art
- 3.music in the elementary schoolsame idea as art but with music. less exciting because we all have to teach a singing lesson and i can't sing
- 4.teaching in inclusive settingsthis is one of 2 special ed classes that general ed students have to take (which i think kind of sucks) but i am VERY EXCITED to learn this stuff. i am less excited that it's a night class from 7-10pm
- 5.life science for elem teachersthis is a bio class and while i don't mind biology, there is a 3 hour lab we have to do and i am not excited about that
- 6.quantitative physical science for elem teachersit's a physics class and i had to take college algebra twice YOU DO THE MATH.