favorite beatles songs 🐜
i adore everything about the beatles and they will always hold a special place in my heart. here are a few of my favorites (will most likely continually update because i love them so much)
- •and i love herit's so simple and perfect.
- •you're gonna lose that girlone of the first songs i remember listening to when i discovered the beatles.
- •a day in the lifejohns part is so deep and gorgeous. paul's part is so fun and pretty. one of my top 3s.
- •somethingi can't even describe this one. i have a little extra love for it.
- •baby it's youi'm pretty sure i heard some guys covering this song in the subway one night and that memory is forever burned into my head. i love it.
- •i should've known betteri used to cover this one on the guitar all the time. one of my favorites to play.
- •i saw her standing thereused to cover this one on the guitar all the time and my friends would sing along and harmonize. beautiful memories.
- •here, there, and everywherei always get a cute little feeling when i hear this. i remember when i was a teenager and it was a rainy day and i was in the back of my parents car, going to dinner, and this song came on and made me feel so nice and comforted.
- •i willpaul's voice in this... i can't even explain it.
- •golden slumbersi always picture paul slammin' the keys on the piano, pouring his heart out in his beautiful beard-era. always gets me.
- •real lovethis one definitely holds a special, special place in my heart. discovered this gem in my peak beatles-super obsessed era. always makes me feel something.