- •I had to drive down to Pittsburgh today for an appointment.
- •The parking garage was almost full. There were three cars in front of me and two behind me, and everyone was going really slowly.
- •By the time we got to the sixth floor, I started yelling, "OH MY GOD GO FASTER AHHHHHHH JUST GO FASTER THIS IS NEVER GOING TO END," and then covering my mouth and yelling into my hand.
- •I was late.
- •By the time I got to the seventh floor, I realized that my window was down, as were all of the other cars' drivers' windows.
- •I told this story to the doctor while he was disinfecting his hands.
- •When I was done, he looked up and said flatly, "So they all heard you." And then launched into the examination.