I NEED A NEW COFFEE MAKER
- •Mine sparked when I re-plugged it in last week. Now it is dead and (almost) gone.
- •I'm OK with a more expensive model since for two years, I've been using a $10 mr coffee I got at a garage sale.
- •Suggestions? And does anyone know how to make coffee with just a pan of boiling water?
- •ChemexA bit more work than an electric drip coffee maker, but it's the closest we've come to making coffee shop quality stuff at home. We heat water in an electric kettle, grind some beans and put them in the paper filter, and pour over the hot water. I also think it's pretty and Megan Draper had one in her hip California pad ☕️Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •French press. Definitely.Suggested by @eriknmichaelssrn
- •Basic pour over!Makes a really good singular cup of coffee! Quick and easy with a really simple clean up. I use this everyday with my electric kettle :)Suggested by @carlynkane
- •Clever Dripper!!Pictured is my coffee process.Suggested by @themohawkmoon
- •This Melitta works great.Suggested by @MichaelRose