THE BEST SONG FROM THE MUSIC MAN
- •Gary, Indiana
- •It doesn't start until 2:30
- •Actually, the best song is the Wells Fargo wagon
- •I think it is about God
- •My parents would listen to the soundtrack, and whenever I heard the song, I would think about the Postal Service.
- •I fundamentally didn't understand it. I thought people just sent things, willy-nilly, to each other. That strangers sent each other things. That everything was unexpected.
- •So I would take pieces from the boardgames in my house, put them in envelopes, and walk down the block to the blue mailbox. And I would mail them.