THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
Thanks for the list request, Kelly ❤️
- •I'm sincereWiiiiiiiiiincing
- •I'm funnyAdmittedly though, sometimes when people laugh the hardest at something I say or write, I won't have been trying to be funny at all. Like, I'll have just been trying to communicate. But that's fun in its own way, I guess.
- •I try to be honest with myself and othersLies of omission are one thing. Lies to spare someone's feelings, ok. But I've reached the point where I'll generally stay quiet before I say something that I know isn't true. (This stems from el divorce, in large part.)
- •I'm really good at selling stuff (retail)I sold 10 grand of dresses in one month. At a country outlet mall store. I love that.
- •I try to avoid passive aggressionIt's social poison. For a long time, passive aggression was so engrained in me that I didn't understand what it was. But I have a better handle on it now. And I really really try to avoid it. I try to avoid caustic sarcasm, too.
- •I am generally happy with my creative and work writing
- •I (generally) don't mind speaking my mind
- •I (generally) don't mind when other people speak theirs
- •Quirky syntax
- •I went through a spectacularly brutal divorce, but I'm alive and well
- •When I apologize, I mean it