WORDS/SENTENCES I AM PRETTY SURE I'VE NEVER SAID OR WRITTEN (UNTIL NOW)
- •Can you give us a sec?
- •We have fun.
- •ford (as a verb)
- •Cleave (does this word mean two opposite things bc I think it does.)
- •I love drinking rum and cokes.
- •Totes McGoatsSuggested by @heyashton
- •Lehman BrothersSuggested by @sarahgorman
- •That CAN'T be a goat.Suggested by @eriknmichaelssrn
- •"No mayo please"
- •"I'll just have water."
- •"That guy is hot! PLUS he's a hunter!"
- •"Beautiful day for a run!"
- •"I'm proud to have been born/raised in Texas/the South."Seriously considering commissioning a parody bumper sticker that says: "I was born in Texas, but I got out as fast as I could."Suggested by @Jazz
- •I'll have dry brown toast.Suggested by @CatherineMurdoch
- •Can you give us the room?People on TV get to say this all the time. Why can't I?Suggested by @readjulia
- •Add more hollandaiseSuggested by @teardropivy
- •Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice...Suggested by @momad