Already on li.st? Open in app.
working on a script about a stalker who realizes that the person he is stalking is also stalking someone else. The twist is that the stalker himself is also being stalked. But what happens when the stalker's stalker begins stalking the stalkee's stalkee? Tune into Style network to see what we're all stalking about.
- 1.Susan SarandonShe just split with Rim Tobbins and started dating someone 30 years younger than him. And right now she is having an early brunch.
- 2.Norm MacDonaldOne of the funniest voices of our time, he is also an avid reader
- 3.Rick MoranisNo one knows why he stopped acting after he accidentally shrunk his kids, but I do, because I was there. It was a baseball.
Look up the word thesaurus on the thesaurus there's no other word for it you're a synonym
- 1.HomonymA homonym is a word that sounds like synonym. They also mean the same thing
- 2.SynonymSynonym is a synonym for synonym
- 3.HomophoneHomophone is a word that sounds like homophone but is a synonym for synonym
Me not make list now me tell you reasons why
- 1.Want list to be goodWant everything to be good and list is thing
- 2.Must add photosPhotos make every list better. I had originally used the photo 7 in this list as the first, but then as I wrote I rejiggered the order in my head and now the list is the way it is and it works as an absurdist meta-list pandering to all BJ lovers out there. (mainly myself) People don't read text they only look at photos duh words are made of squiggles.
- 3.Numbers make list betterWithout numbers I would never fall asleep
This is a note to my future self, detailing the perils of my unexpected newfound fame following my impromptu Holiday Spectacular
- 1.Doing background checks of Security Guards who check the dozen armored trucked that arrive each morning filled with precious gifts from anonymous admirers from around the world.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gU2jE-Mi5U I enjoy reading the exploits of former Navy Seals with black ops training but after a while they all blend together.
- 2.Serving Cease & Desist notices to Impersonators on Hollywood blvd
- 3.Everyone giving me rabbits constantly
Some movies I see and I'm like, "What was that?" Then later I'm all, "oh that's what that was, I get it!" Now I finally get it!
- 1.Contact - a cool film about the cosmos. Or is it? Yes, it is! Jodie Foster goes on a crazy Ferris wheel ride after Gary Busey Jr
- 2.Interstellar - sequel to Contact. Jodie Foster's character, Jodie, has reduced Earth to dust by making spaceships illegal, so her ex-bf Matthew flies to space to find her.
- 3.Elysium - not as good as the other two, but I included it because of featuring Jodie foster and another Matthew. This time Damon. It's Matt Damon.
Gyros are the best food Here's where to get em
...before you take the snoo-snoo to dreamville
- •Lay down
- •Count to 2
- •You're done
Every year I don the garb of a persona I wish to personify. Here are some of my signature styles
Congratulations on viewing this
- •Photo 1
- •Photo 2
- •Photo 3