Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Store brand coconut scented suntan lotion at a beach on a hot day
- •Foyer at Chateau Marmont
- •Your crush's t-shirt
- •Papa Smurf once sighed "aahhhh... a fresh bar of soap" in the bathtub. That was the first time it occurred to me that might be a luxury. I think of that every time I have a fresh bar of soap
- •Long lunch at Jitlada
- •Turned the corner on the introduction I'm writing for one of my favorite books ever, Candy
- •Nice modest run
- •You can adjust Waze to say street names out loud
- •If there's a too-long non-fiction book you want to read, search the author's name in Podcasts. You can likely find a 45-minute summary by the author that way.
- •Pack a HUGE suitcase and just check the baggage. While packing compactly is satisfying on the way there, it's terribly annoying on the return. Just throw it all in there.
- 1.OJ Simpson: Made in America
- 2.Nathan For You
- 3.The Grinder
- •At Starbucks I ordered a venti Pike Place coffee. Usually they don't ask my name for just a coffee but the guy did. I don't love giving my name so I said my name was Pike. Boy, did he get a kick out that.