All the Problems Referenced in Jay Z's Song 99 Problems
I count seven. Are there more?
- 1.Rap patrol on the gat patrol
- 2.Foes that want to ensure Jay Z's closed-casket funeral
- 3.Rap critics that say he's "money/cash/hos "
- 4.Radio stations that won't play his hits if he won't appear on their shows
- 5.Rap magazines that want to exploit him in order to earn more advertising revenue
- 6.A harrowing incident of racial profiling
- 7.Needing to strong arm a ho
- 8.After aforementioned strong-arm incident, his bail was an inordinately high half a mil, because of aforementioned racial profilingSuggested by @chloesearcy
- 9.Hasn't passed the BarI think he mentions at one point that he hasn't passed the bar. I don't know if he ever took the bar or went to law school, but that is a real problem if he has any hope of becoming a practicing attorneySuggested by @mlh
- 11.Feeling bad for you, sonHis big heart gets him into emotionally painful territory.Suggested by @evanp
- 12.K-9 unit
- 13.Addict cell mates going through withdrawal.
- 14.Holes in his zapatos (this problem has been solved tho)Suggested by @chloesearcy
- 15.The SYSTEM
- 16.Tautological though it may be, having so many problems counts as a problem in and of itself.Suggested by @LevNovak