All the Problems Referenced in Jay Z's Song 99 Problems
I count seven. Are there more?
- •Rap patrol on the gat patrol
- •Foes that want to ensure Jay Z's closed-casket funeral
- •Rap critics that say he's "money/cash/hos "
- •Radio stations that won't play his hits if he won't appear on their shows
- •Rap magazines that want to exploit him in order to earn more advertising revenue
- •A harrowing incident of racial profiling
- •Needing to strong arm a ho
- •After aforementioned strong-arm incident, his bail was an inordinately high half a mil, because of aforementioned racial profilingSuggested by @chloesearcy
- •Hasn't passed the BarI think he mentions at one point that he hasn't passed the bar. I don't know if he ever took the bar or went to law school, but that is a real problem if he has any hope of becoming a practicing attorneySuggested by @mlh
- •Feeling bad for you, sonHis big heart gets him into emotionally painful territory.Suggested by @evanp
- •K-9 unit
- •Addict cell mates going through withdrawal.
- •Holes in his zapatos (this problem has been solved tho)Suggested by @chloesearcy
- •The SYSTEM
- •Tautological though it may be, having so many problems counts as a problem in and of itself.Suggested by @LevNovak