All the Starbucks Holiday Drinks, Ranked
Every year I go with my friend Caroline and we order all the drinks.
- 1.SnickerdoodleThis made me want to convert to Christianity. Sweet and rich like an ideal dessert.
- 2.Salted Caramel MochaAlso excellent. More of a subtle dessert drink.
- 3.Skinny Peppermint MochaCrisp, the only one I can imagine actually finishing.
- 4.Creme Brûlée LatteNot as straightforwardly delicious as the others. Too sweet, too milky. But better over time.
- 5.Chestnut PralineGood but a poor man's Snickerdoodle.
- 6.Gingerbread LatteLike a gingerbread cookie, its presence is the warm, cozy part. But it isn't actually tasty.
- 7.Flat White Holiday SpiceHate it! Faint taste of Mocha, stronger taste of cinnamon/pumpkin, bland all around.
- 8.Egg nogThought it would be too sweet. Nope! Too bland! Insult to egg nog.