And 5 More Favorite Books I Read in 2014
- •Dept. Of Speculation by Jenny OffillEvery page is beautiful, memorable, abstract. As is the book overall.
- •Conversations with Woody Allen by Eric LaxThis book came out a few years ago. It's long and amazing. I read some every night.
- •Champagne SupernovasEngaging, quick, well-written nonfiction account of 90s fashion. Loved the chapters on Kate Moss and Marc Jacobs especially. Chapters on Steve McQueen interesting as well.
- •101 Things I Learned in Architecture SchoolI've learned a number of things from this book. That number may not be 101 but it's more than zero. A great series!
- •Diary of a Wimpy KidWanted to see what the fuss was about it. I get it. I liked it!